Dear Friends and Colleagues,
On behalf of the ECCC organizing and Scientific Committee, I take this privilege to announce the 19th Emirates Critical Care Conference, 12th – 14th May 2023, at Intercontinental Hotel, Event Centre, Dubai Festival City, UAE.
The conference is held in Parallel to:
- 5th Global Network on Emergency Medicine (GNEM)
The conference is in Collaboration with:
- The 5th Conference of Emirates Nursing Association Critical Care Chapter (ENA–CCN)
- The 17th World Federation of Critical Care Nurses (WFCCN) World Congress
The conference is in Conjunction with:
- The 4th Regional Neurocritical Care Meeting Neurocritical Care Society – MENA Chapter (NCS)
- The 18th International Pan Arab Critical Care Medicine Society (IPACCMS) Conference
- The 14th Asia Africa Conference of the World Federation of Intensive and Critical Care (WFSICC)
I welcome the ECCC Family to join us in the next edition of the conference which would be the 19th Edition in 2023.
As the pandemic situation is in control as now, we will be hosting the conference physically where by all colleagues can once again attend the conference physically in Dubai, UAE.
The conference will be organized by the InfoPlus Events and supported by Dubai Health Authority – DHA and patronage by the Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Award for Medical Sciences (SHAMS).
In conjunction with the conference, the leading companies from the industry will exhibit their products and equipment’s from countries around the globe and get the opportunity to experience the display of the latest medical technologies available.
We hope this remarkable event will benefit all professionals and colleagues alike in the field of Critical care.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Hussain Al Rahma
Chairperson of the conference
President International Pan-Arab Critical Care Medicine Society (IPACCMS)
Board member Emirates Resuscitation Council
Consultant; Head of Directorate Emergency and Critical Care,