I see myself as an ambitious, reliable and enthusiastic person. I am hardworking, keen and able to work as an individual or as part of a team. I can interact with different types of people and possess good communication skills. I would say my overall strengths would be that I am a very quick learner and I can apply myself fully to a new task or problem.I’m creative, imaginative, and boast good strong interpersonal skills, such as reliability and flexibility. I also boast a seventeen-year history of teaching diverse sciences in the Arabic language to students of various ages and
capabilities specifically to non-native speakers.
Qualifications and Certificates
- Promoted to the rank of Associate Professor at “Egyptian Supreme Council of Universities”, and As well as promotion for the same degree Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Scientific Council of the university’s decision at its (the twentieth), held on 07/19/1435, decision number (312- 1434/1435), has been approved by His Excellency Prof. Dr. Rector on the Council’s decision in 07/21/1435.
- Ph.D. in Education specializing in Curricula and Methodologies of Teaching Arabic to non-native learners, with a recommendation to publish and exchange the thesis between other universities, Department of Educational Studies, Cairo University, Egypt 20/04/2008, The title of the Thesis “Suggested program based on the contrastive language analysis and error analysis to handle and resolve common linguistic difficulties found in the writings of non-native learners of the Arabic language”.
- M.A. in Education majoring in Curricula and Methodologies of Teaching Arabic to non-native learners, with “Excellent” standing as an overall evaluation, Department of Educational Studies, Cairo University, Egypt 17/05/2005.
- Graduate Diploma in Education major with “Very Good” standing as an overall evaluation, Faculty of Education, Tanta University, Egypt 1998.
- B.A. in Education with “Very Good” standing as an overall evaluation, Faculty of Education, Al-Azhar University, Egypt 1995.