The basic sciences in child development and numerous evidence in managing neuro developmental disorders clearly state that early prevention, early detection, early intervention and educating parents can provide more favorable outcomes than investing capitals to fix the developmental problems later in our children’s lives.
The negative effects of adversities in early years remain with individuals throughout their lives.
To address these problems and to increase awareness among related professionals, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) has determined to step forward and hold an international congress with the theme of neuro developmental disabilities in children from 14th to 16th September 2016 with the collaboration of Iranian Child Neurology Society (ICNS) and International Child Neurology Association (ICNA).
In this important event different aspects of the problem will be explored by our renowned speakers from ICNA (Turkey, Italy, Belgium), Iran, USA and Australia.
We invite you to attend the congress and visit our historical city of Tabriz.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Tabriz, Iran.
Dr Mohammad Hossein Somi
- Development in Normal children
- Screening in neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Early Intervention in Developmental Disorders
- Developmental disorder as a manifestation of Metabolic Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Motor Disorders
- Neurometabolic Disorders
- Neurophysiology and Electrodiagnosis in Children
- Neuromuscular Disorders in Children
- Seizures in Children
- Chronic Diseases and developmental disorders
- Environmental deprivation and developmental Disorders
- Pivotal Role of parents in Child Development
- Nutrition , Growth and Development in Children
- NeuroRehabilitation and habilitation in Children
- Prematurity and Developmental Disorders
- Developmental Care in Neonates
- Psychosocial adversity and developmental Delay
- Community based Rehabilitation in Developmental Disorders
- Child care and child development
- Health Economy and Child Development
- Experiences of different countries in promoting child development programs
We sincerely invite you to participate in the 16th National and 3rd international Child Neurology Congress which will be held on 14 – 16th September 2016 at Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran.
Neurodevelopmental disabilities and delays are common problems in children, involving millions of children and their families all over the world, particularly in non-affluent countries. Most of these disabilities can be prevented or their severities can be decreased, giving these children the opportunity to have more productive and independent lives.
This congress aims to fulfill its role in helping these children and their families through increasing the awareness and practical skills of physicians, therapists, special education professionals.
The congress will be held by the collaboration of Iranian Child Neurology Society (ICNS) and International Child Neurology Association (ICNA) and is supported by Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Pediatric Health Research Center, Ministry of Health and Medical Education of Iran, and UNICEF office of Iran. We will have participants from the countries around our region.
Several workshops about normal development, developmental screening tools, developmental disorders and developmental care of children will be held. The main language of congress is English.
The themes of the congress would be early detection, early diagnosis, early intervention and educating the caregivers.
Keynote speakers from Iran, Turkey, Europe, North America and Australia will have presentations in the congress.
We are looking forward to meeting you in the historical city of Tabriz.
Dr Seifollah Heidarabady
Executive Chair of Congress
More Conferences in: www.kindcongress.com