- BSc in Biology from Faculty of Sciences, University of Tabriz, Iran (1972)
- MSc and PhD. In Anatomy (Histology & Embryology) from Medical School, University of Ottawa, Canada (1989)
- Assistant professor of Histology & Embryology, Faculty of Medical Sciences University of Tabriz – Iran , since 1989.
- Associate professor of Histology& Embryology, Faculty of Medicine, Medical Sciences University of Tabriz, Tabriz- Iran, Since 1994.
- Professor of Histology and Embryology, Faculty of Medical Science’s University of Tabriz, Tabriz- Iran since 2001.
Experiences: Teaching activates
- Histology for Medical and dentistry students since 1990
- Embryology for Medical students since 1990
- Oral Histology and Embryology for dentistry students since 1990
- Advanced Histology and Embryology for graduate students
- Cell Biology for graduate students
- Histological techniques for graduate students
- Morphometric study of ovulation inducing drugs on human endometrium in early and mid luteal phase. 2001
- The effect of cryopreservation on cellular changes and apoptosis in blastocyst. 2002.
- The effect of cryopreservation on apoptosis and qualitative parameters of human sperm. 2002.
- studying the effect of electromagnetic field on ultrastructure and induction of apoptosis in female reproductive system.2003.
- The effect of electromagnetic field on CNS and Cardiovascular systems 2003.
- Evaluation of in vivo differentiation of inner cell mass of blastocyst after
- Transplantation in mice testis following spermatogenesis inhibition. 2004.
- Study of the ultrastructural changes and incidence of apoptosis in rat testis following Busulfan treatment and GnRH analogue. 2004.
- 20, about reproduction biology
- 25 MSc Thesis
- 10 PhD thesis
- 4 Medical and pharmacology students
- 3 Veterinary Medicine students
Current Research interest
Reproductive Biology; using light and electron microscopy, apoptosis detection, IVF, IVM & embryo culture