University: Tehran University of Medical Sciences
Spoken Language: English,Azeri,persian,Turkish
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: +98 914 114 6863/ +98 9335511701
Dr. Peyman Keyhanvar
MD, PhD in Medical Nanotechnology
MBA in Healthcare
1st affiliation- Faculty of advanced technologies in medicine, Iran University of medical sciences
2nd affiliation- Research technology & development office, Shahid Rajaie cardiovascular research and medical center
2008-2013 TEHRAN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (TUMS) Tehran, Tehran, Iran
- D. in Medical Nanotechnology
2011-2011 UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND CULTURE SCIENCES (USC) Tehran, Tehran, Iran
- B.A. in Healthcare and sport
2012-2012 TEHRANWELFARE ORGANIZATION Tehran, Tehran, Iran
- Genetics Consultant Degree
1993-2001 TABRIZUNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES East Azerbaijan-Tabriz-Iran
1988-1993 SHAHID MADANI East Azerbaijan-Tabriz-Iran’s
National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talents (NODET)
- Diploma in Life Science
Honors and Awards
- Award of placing in the first rank of graduated PhD students in medical nanotechnology in School of advanced technologies in medicine in Tehran University of medical sciences (TUMS), Tehran, Iran (2013).
- Award of the 1st Prize for the Best Poster Presentation entitled “” in the 1st National Congress on Biotechnology, Golestan, Iran (July, 2012).
- Selected Students between all PhD students of Tehran university of Medical Sciences (TUMS) introduced to ministry of health and medical education (MOHME), Tehran, Iran (2013).
- Selected Students between all PhD students of Tehran university of Medical Sciences (TUMS) introduced to ministry of health and medical education (MOHME), Tehran, Iran (2012).
- Selected member of Exceptional Talent Development Center in Tehran university of Medical Sciences (TUMS), Tehran, Iran (2009).
- Selected member of Exceptional Talent Development Center in Tehran university of Medical Sciences (TUMS), Tehran, Iran (2010).
- Award of the 1st Prize for the Best Poster Presentation entitled “” in the 1st National Congress on Biotechnology, Golestan , Iran (July, 2012).
- Award of the 1st Prize for the Best Article entitled “Nanotechnology education lesson plans for high school” in Nanotechnology Seminar in Health Sciences, Tehran, Iran (May 2008)
- Award of placing in the first rank of ministry of health and medical education PhD entrance exam, Tehran , Iran (2008)
- N Ghalandarlaki, TD Mohammadi, R Agha Babaei, MA Tabasi, P Keyhanvar, B Mehravi, P Yaghmaei, RA Cohan, MS Ardestani, Gd3+-DTPA-bis (N-methylamine)–Anionic Linear Globular Dendrimer-G1; A More Efficient MRI Contrast Media; Drug research (Impact Factor: 0.722) , 2014; 64(02): 57-65
- Alireza Shoae-Hassani, Peyman Keyhanvar, Alexander Marcus Seifalian, Seyed Abdolreza MortazaviTabatabaei, Nour Amirmozafari, Narmin Ghaderi, Javad Verdi, phage Nanobioparticle expressing Apoptin suppress only human breast carcinoma tumor growth in vivo; PLOS ONE (Impact Factor: 3.730)
- keyhanvar, O. Mashinchian, S. Akbari Nakhjavani- FGF SIGNALING PATHWAY IS PRINCIPAL REPRESENTATIVE FOR HEPATIC SPECIFICATION; Gut – BMJ Journals (Impact Factor: 10.732)
- Mahdi Noureddini, Javad Verdi, Seyed Abdolreza Mortazavi-Tabatabaei, Shiva Sharif, Alireza AzimiI, Peyman Keyhanvar and Alireza Shoae-Hassani , Human endometrial stem cell neurogenesis in response to NGF and bFGF; Cell Biol. Int. (Impact Factor: 1.64)
- Ehsan Afzal, Saba Zakeri, Peyman Keyhanvar, Meisam Bagheri, Parvin Mahjoubi, Mahtab Asadian, Nogol Omoomi, Mohammad Dehqanian, Negar Ghalandarlaki, Tahmineh Darvishmohammadi, Fatemeh Farjadian, Mohammad Sadegh Golvajoee, Shadi Afzal, Maryam Ghaffari, Reza Ahangari Cohan, Amin Geravand, Mehdi Shafiee Ardestani-Nanolipodendrosome loaded glatiramer acetate and myogenic differentiation 1 as augmentation therapeutic strategy approaches in muscular dystrophy; International Journal of Nanomedicine (Impact Factor: 3.463)
- Anahita Rahmani, Danial Kheradmand, Peyman Keyhanvar, Alireza Shoae-Hassani, Amir DarbandiAzar – Neurogenesis and increase in differentiated neural cell survival via phosphorylation of Akt-1 after fluoxetine treatment of stem cells; Biomed Research International (Impact Factor: 2.880)
Fields of Interest
- Biotechnology & Nanobiotechnology
- Pharmaceutical biotechnology
- Cellular & Molecular Biology
- System biology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Molecular Biology Techniques (Primer design-PCR-Agarose Gel Electrophoresis and etc.)
- Real-time RT-PCR
- Cloning and expressing recombinant proteins
- Cell Culture
- Western Blotting
- Working with animal models
More Speakers in: www.kindcongress.com