Ends At: 08/09/2018
Country: United Arab Emirates
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 7025085200
Click to go to Website
About the Conference
The World Eye and Vision Congress 2018 will be held on
Eye and Vision 2018 Conference website is attracting 25000+ Ophthalmologists, Optometrist, Orthoptist, Popular Researchers and Scholars, Assets of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology Associates and Societies, Students, Professors, Eye Surgeons, Business Entrepreneurs, Vision Research Labs Members, Software developing companies, Associations Manufacturing Medical Devices, Blind Community, Ocularist, Neuro-radiologists, Visual Physiologists, Biomaterials Researchers.
Medical Device Representatives, Nanotechnology visitors ranging from Researchers, Academicians and Business professionals, who are working in this field. This unique opportunity that we extend to our speakers and attendees is not being offered by any other conference organizers. Through this the abstracts and research profiles of our speakers and organizing committee members getting global visibility which is an additional feature that you would be receiving in addition to networking opportunities before, during and after the conference.
Eye and Vision 2018 salient features
• Meet Academia and Industry visionaries to get inspired
• Expand your knowledge and find solutions to problems
• Knowledge, Benchmarking, and Networking offered at one place
• Forge connections and for global networking
• Highly Organized and Structured Scientific programs
• Poster presentations and world-class exhibitions
• Meet with new vendors and suppliers
How Conference Series Conferences differs from others?
• 3000+ Conferences across the globe in 30+ countries all through the year
• Over 25 Million+ Visitors and 20000+ Unique Visitors per conference
• Participation from various international societies
• Internationally renowned speakers and scientists representation
• Career guidance for early career researchers and students
• Interesting scientific deliberations and discussions
• Perfect platform for Global Networking
• The conference program emphasizes evidence-based practice, educational innovation, practical
application, and peer to peer networking and collaboration. The goals of the conference is to provide a
transformative professional development experience through
• Bringing together the world’s scientific experts to catalyze and advance scientific knowledge about
and Ophthalmology present the most recent research findings and promote and enhance scientific
collaborations around the world.
• Bringing together community leaders, scientists, and policy leaders to promote and enhance
programmatic collaborations to more effectively address regional, national and local responses to
Elderly Population around the world and overcome barriers that limit access to care and services
World Eye and Vision Congress, will be organized around the theme “Trowel the broadened impacts and front line progressions of Ophthalmology and Vision Science”
Eye 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Eye 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable for you.
Sessions and Tracks
Track 1: Eye Surgery
Eye surgery, otherwise called visual surgery, will be surgery performed on the eye or its adnexa, normally by an ophthalmologist. The eye is a delicate organ, and requires amazing consideration sometime recently, amid, and after a surgical strategy. A specialist eye specialist is in charge of selecting the fitting surgical system for the patient, and for taking the important security safety measures. Ophthalmic surgeries can be of various types which include- Laser eye surgery, cataract surgery, glaucoma surgery, refractive surgery, corneal surgery, vitreoretinal surgery and so forth. Since the eye is intensely linked with nerves, anesthesia is key. Neighborhood anesthesia is most regularly utilized. Topical anesthesia utilizing lidocaine topical gel are regularly utilized for speedy strategies. Since topical anesthesia requires participation from the patient, general anesthesia is frequently utilized for youngsters, traumatic eye wounds, major orbitotomy and for uncertain patients. The doctor controlling anesthesia screens the patient’s cardiovascular status. Clean safety measures are taken to set up the territory for surgery and lower the danger of contamination. These safety measures incorporate the utilization of cleaning agents, for example, povidone-iodine, and sterile window hangings, outfits, and gloves.
- Track 1-1Pre- operative management of Ophthalmic surgery
- Track 1-2Modern small-incision cataract surgery
- Track 1-3Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery
- Track 1-4Medical, laser and surgical treatment of glaucoma
- Track 1-5Eyelid, Tear Duct, and Reconstructive Surgery
- Track 1-6Surgical treatment for retina and diabetic eye disease
- Track 1-7Management of Refractive Surgery
- Track 1-8Blepharoplasty surgery
Track 2: Internuclear ophthalmoplegia
In internuclear ophthalmoplegia, the nerve strands that directs both eyes in flat developments—looking from side to side—are harmed. These strands interface accumulations of nerve cells (focuses or cores) that begin from the third cranial nerve (oculomotor nerve), the fourth cranial nerve (trochlear nerve), and the sixth cranial nerve (abducens nerve). Level eye developments are hindered, however, vertical eye developments are definitely not. The influenced eye can’t turn internal, however, it can turn outward. At the point when a man looks to the side inverse the influenced eye, the influenced eye, which ought to turn internal, can’t move past the midline. That is, the influenced eye looks straight ahead. As the other eye turns outward, it frequently makes automatic, monotonous rippling developments called nystagmus That is, the eye quickly moves in one course, then gradually floats in the other bearing. Individuals with internuclear ophthalmoplegia may have twofold vision. One-and-a-half disorder results when the confusion that causes internuclear ophthalmoplegia additionally harms the inside that directions and controls flat eye developments (level look focus). At the point when the individual tries to look to either side, the influenced eye stays still in the center. The other eye can turn outward yet not internal. As in internuclear ophthalmoplegia, vertical eye developments are not influenced.
- Track 2-1INO causes
- Track 2-2Bilateral INO
- Track 2-3INO Stroke
- Track 2-4INO Multiple Sclerosis
- Track 2-5Imaging of INO
Track 3: Innovations in Neuro-Ophthalmology
Neuro-ophthalmology concentrates on infections of the sensory system that influence vision, control of eye developments, or pupillary reflexes. Neuro-ophthalmologists frequently see patients with complex multi-framework infection and “zebras” are not remarkable. Neuro-ophthalmologists are regularly dynamic educators in their scholastic organization, and the initial four victors of the prestigious Straatsma American Academy of Ophthalmology showing honors were neuro-ophthalmologists. Most neuro-ophthalmologists are energetic about their control and report high employment fulfillment, expressing that they think the field keeps on being both captivating and testing. Neuro-ophthalmology is generally non-procedural, be that as it may, neuro-ophthalmologists might be prepared to perform eye muscle surgery to treat grown-up strabismus, optic nerve fenestration for idiopathic intracranial hypertension, and botulinum infusions for blepharospasm or hemifacial fit. Neuro-ophthalmologists deal with visual issues that are identified with the sensory system; that is, visual issues that don’t originate from the eyes themselves. We utilize half of the cerebrum for vision-related exercises, including sight and moving the eyes. Neuro-ophthalmology, a subspecialty of both neurology and ophthalmology, requires particular preparing and ability in issues of the eye, mind, nerves, and muscles. Neuro-ophthalmologists complete no less than 5 years of clinical preparing after therapeutic school and are typically board confirmed in Neurology, Ophthalmology, or both.
- Track 3-1Retrochiasmatic visual pathways
- Track 3-2Myasthenia gravis
- Track 3-3Chronic progressive external ophthalmoplegia
- Track 3-4Cerebromacular degeneration
- Track 3-5Neonatal ocular examination
- Track 3-6Diagnostic tools in neuro-ophthalmology
- Track 3-7Optic nerve head anomalies
- Track 3-8Application of diagnostic tools in Neuro-ophthalmology