Ends At: 29/09/2018
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: +390234934404
Ultrasound Meets Magnetic Resonance will be held in Paris, France on 27-29 September 2018 the main topics of Congress is Perinatal Brain and Perinatal Heart.
Abstract submission deadline is on 9th March 2018
- Perinatal Brain
- Perinatal Heart
Abstract/Grand Round Case Format:
- First author
- Authors’ list – EXCLUDING first author (e.g. P. White 1; C. Hurt 2; J. Smith 3) – FIRST NAME ONLY INITIALS
- Affiliations (INCLUDING the first author) – # HOSPITAL, CITY, COUNTRY
- The title of the abstract must be entered in capital letters (maximum 100 words)
- Abstracts should be structured in the following four sections:
- Materials and methods
- Results or case report
- The maximum length of 4500 characters (excl. title & author block, INCLUDING spaces).
- Abstracts may include tables, graphics, and pictures
- All fields must be entered
Grand Round Case
A speaker/s presents a didactic lecture on a specific topic followed by a Q&A discussion.
- 2 image (either an MRI or ultrasound)
- 1 question
- Speaker/s should be able to provide the entire examination to the jury for them to answer their questions
M. Sanz Cortes