Ends At: 10/03/2018
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: +390234934404
2nd International Workshop on Intensive Care of the Newborn will be held at PALAZZO DELLA GRAN GUARDIA – VERONA, Piazza Bra, 1 Verona, Italy on 8-10 March 2018.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE POSTPONED UNTIL 24TH JANUARY 2018.
The Scientific Committee invites clinicians and scientists who are interested in sharing their work with the participants of the meeting to submit their work I the abstract form.
Changes in abstracts cannot be made after submission.
Please verify that each field in the abstract form has been completed and follow the instructions given below.
The Scientific Committee will review the abstract and you will receive an information whether the abstract has been accepted within 30 days from submission date.
Accepted abstracts could be ORAL or POSTER presentation. You will be notified on this decision after December the 15th.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
1. Presenting author’s and Co-authors’ details
- Initial of the first and family name(s) in capital letters (e.g. J.SMITH)
- Affiliation details: department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country, email address (e.g. J. SMITH1, P. JONES2 )
- Saint Paul Hospital, London, United Kingdom
- Oxford University, Oxford, United Kingdom
2. Abstract title – limited to 180 characters (including spaces) in CAPITAL LETTERS
3. Abstract text – limited to (3000 characters including spaces), including acknowledgments. We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
4. Abstracts should clearly state:
- Material and Methods
5. Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
6. Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
7. Abstract Topics – abstracts must be allocated to a specific category for the Scientific Programme. You will need to select the category most suited to your abstract.
8. Tables Graphs and Images – A maximum of 1 table, graph or image can be uploaded. According to with the JPNIM Journal rules all the materials must be original and not published elsewhere.
9. Submitted abstracts cannot be modified or corrected after the submission. There is no option to save the abstract as a draft and to submit it at a later stage. If you do not submit your abstract, the information will be deleted.
Accepted abstracts will be published on the JPNIM journal.
Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated in the appropriate box on the abstract form.
- De Luca Daniele (France)
- Dempsey Eugene (Ireland)
- Fairchild Karen (USA)
- Fanos Vassilios (Italy)
- Kissoon Niranjan (Canada)
- Kribs Angela (Germany)
- Lista Gianluca (Italy)
- Perlman Jeffrey (USA)
- Pillow Jane (Australia)
- Ramenghi Luca (Italy)
- Senterre Thibault (Belgium)
- Singhal Atul (UK)
- Stein Howard (USA)
- Urlsberger Berndt (Austria)
- Wong Hector (USA)
- Wyllie Jonathan (UK)
- Younge Noelle (USA)