Ends At: 17/02/2018
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: +98 9143137089
ICHAMS is a conference for undergraduate healthcare and medical students to present their research to peers and professors in the field. In addition to the high caliber of delegates and professors at the conference, there are numerous workshops which will be offered on a variety of topics, as well as the opportunity to network with peers from all over the world.
The conference is held annually at the Royal College of Surgeons, 123 St Stephens Green, Dublin 2, Ireland. For more information about RCSI.
- To provide undergraduate healthcare students the opportunity to present their research findings in an international setting with structured feedback.
- To provide a platform for career development and to help develop the clinician-scientists of the future.
- To promote interactions among healthcare students from different countries and exchange of research knowledge and experiences.
- To promote and encourage innovative thinking by exposing students to current cutting edge research topics.
- To educate healthcare students on the importance of research in the broader medical fields and expose students to future research opportunities
Conference participants have the option to publish their abstracts in an online supplement with BioMed Central Proceedings. Please find the ICHAMS 2017 abstracts here: https://bmcproc.biomedcentral.com/articles/supplements/volume-11-supplement-4
Want to know more about the conference and read testimonials from participants? Check out our BMC blog post! http://blogs.biomedcentral.com/bmcseriesblog/2016/07/05/sharing-undergraduate-knowledge-international-conference-healthcare-medical-students/
The sixth annual International Conference for Healthcare and Medical Students (ICHAMS) took place to great success at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland in Dublin, Ireland from the 16th to the 18th of February, 2017. The largest ICHAMS yet welcomed over 290 delegates from over 20 countries across the globe. Thank you to our faculty advisor Dr. Sarah O’Neill, Director of the RCSI Research Summer School, and to Prof. Hannah McGee, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, for their continued support.
ICHAMS 2016 conference abstracts were published in an online supplement with BioMed Central Proceedings and can be found here.
Organising Committee for ICHAMS 2017:
- Co-Chairs: Elise Halpern & Andrew Mikhail
- Finance officer: Sunny Vig
- Scientific Committee: Maddy Sugar, Nadine Madani, Andrea Harvey
- Marketing and Public Relations: Jessica Suddaby & Shanelle Samodee
- IT Officers: Josh Griesman & Anish Patil
- Events and Accommodation: Julia Hunter & Jonathan Cheung
- Special Tasks Officer: Cara Coleman
- Sponsorship Officer: Kelsey McManus & Felipe Colón
- Education and Workshops Officers: Anu Ananth, Beth Wolf, Nikita Bansal
- Social Media Chair: Claire Gallibois
- Media and Design Officer: Branavan Vakeesan
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Sarah O’Neill
More Conferences in : www.kindcongress.com