Ends At: 08/03/2018
Country: Saudi Arabia
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: +966 548690811
I would like to welcome you to the 3rd Saudi Pediatric Neurology Society Conference and Workshop held in Jeddah (6-8 March 2018).
This conference is a successor to the previous successful Saudi Pediatric Neurology Society Conferences held in Riyadh at King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Prince Sultan Military Medical City in 2016 and 2017, respectively.
The conference will be enriched with multiple topics presented by expert faculty as well as a unique learning experience and networking with colleagues from all over the region.
Kindly help us spread the word regarding the 3rd Saudi Pediatric Neurology Society Conference and Workshop – to be able to reach more target participants.
We are looking to see you all in the 3rd Saudi Pediatric Neurology Conference.
Dr.Waleed A. Al Tuwaijri
President of the Saudi Pediatric Neurology Society
-Review the updates of common challenging topics in pediatric neurology.
-Provide a forum to exchange knowledge and expertise among practitioners around Saudi Arabia.
-Increase awareness of pediatricians and pediatric neurologists regarding established guidelines, protocols and management in a variety of pediatric neurological disorders.
-Provide mini workshops in important neurology topics.
- General Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Epilepsy
- Pediatric Neuromuscular diseases
- Pediatric Stroke
- Pediatric Headache
- Pediatric Neurometabolic Diseases
- Movement disorders
- Neonatal Neurology
- Autism/ADHD from neurology perspective
- Neurology work force, past, current,& future.
- When do we refer for Epilepsy surgery?(Pediatric Vs Adult Candidate).
- Strategies and indications for epilepsy evaluation with invasive electrodes.
- Lobar cortical resection, multi lobar Vs lesionectomy.
- Hemispherectomy; Indication, surgical procedure, and outcome.
- Vasculopathy and Cerebral arteriopathies.
- Update in pediatric stroke & management strategy.
- Interventional stroke therapy.
- Approach to Neurometabolic Disease.
- Epilepsy in Metabolic Disorders.
- Disorders of Glycosylation.
- Mitochondrial Disorder; diagnostic tools and available treatment. options
- Degenerative Disorders of Gray Matter.
- Genetic Screening of Epileptic Encephalopathy.
- Treatable White Matter diseases, when to refer?.
- Update in Headache and migraine management in children.
- Update in SMA management, where are we?.
- Update in DMD management, where are we?.
- Approach to patient with HyperCKemia .
- Inherited and metabolic disorders associated with stroke.
- Autism diagnostic tools.
- ADHD work up and treatment strategies.
- Childhood chorea.
- Neonatal Seizures.
- Neonatal hypoxic ischemic insult/ birth asphyxia.
- Neonatal and childhood cerebral sinus venous thrombosis.
- Approach to neonatal stroke.
- Periodic Paralysis
- Recurrent episodic ataxia
- Chronic ataxia
- Pre-Conference Workshops
- Neonatal EEG
- CFM “Cerebral Function Monitoring”